Half a day left of year 12 and I most certainly do not feel in the summery mood that I am obliged to feel come this time of the year.
This is possibly because it's raining and I got a big raindrop in my eye while looking up to the skies.
I'm going on holiday and I really don't want to. Spending two weeks on a beach is my idea of hell, especially as I'm going with my family. Is it so bad that I don't want to go?
We should arrange a PBB holiday next year - it would be super awesome :)
There's too many loose ends this year - I need to tie them up quicksmart. I feel the frayed threads are blowing around in the wind and I can't reach out to pull them all together.
From now on, everything is out of my hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A PBB holiday would be completely awesome! I agree, we should organise one.
Hmm, PBB organisation...
Well, our Leicester rave is a kind of mini holiday! ^_^
Did I tell you the news about our curfew timey thing to be back at the hotel for?!
*DIES OF EXCITEMENT*
^__________________^
And we SHALL have a PBB holiday! WE SHAAAALLLL! xD
Curfews?
Post a Comment