Thursday, 17 July 2008

Yes, I know

I know I've just posted about five minutes ago but I had a brainwave.

Have you ever seen PostSecret or visited LJSecret?

I was thinking, we could have the same idea with the PBB by employing our Photoshop skills and making some secrets of our own :)

By replying to a blog post anonymously with a link to an image, it shall all remain anonymous (or we could just know who posted it i it isn't too bad).

I think it would be a fun idea but what do you guys think?

10 comments:

KatEvans11120 said...

I like it.

Roseh-chan said...

It sounds fun. :)

Beccaa said...

It sounds like a good idea bbuuutt -

It'd be really, really obvious who posted the secret just by using trial and elimination.

So if it really was a secret-secret, I wouldn't do it, because I know that you'd eventually find out it was me xD

And otherwise... I'd just tell you :p

(Feel free to spork me for prodding holes in teh idea, hehe.)

But if everyone else is doing it, I will too!

(Only don't expect my real secrety secrets...

*mysterious air of mystery*)

KatEvans11120 said...

Yeah, it will be dead easy to tell who had written what, but I've already made my thingy ma bob. Obviously it's crap as I hate computers, but go figure.

KatEvans11120 said...

Oh dear, I've made another, and it's even crapper than the first!

:(

Blue said...

If you all want, I can make a communal PBB photobucket account so posting would be anonymous?

KatEvans11120 said...

Sounds good :)

KatEvans11120 said...

Will you please set up this webpage quick!!! I have about five of them, and I keep getting ideas for more!!

They're all complete crap, and you will guess it's me in a heartbeat, but I need to stop making them!!

Blue said...

Okay.

Username: PBB_Album

Password: Banana88

:)

KatEvans11120 said...

WooHooooo!!!