Thursday, 14 August 2008

Mosaic

So, I found this on The Life And Thoughts Of A Girl and thought I'd give it a try ^-^


Instructions:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


Here goes...


1. What is your first name?
Rebekah. I know of very few people who share the same spelling of my name so I was a bit curious as to what would come up. A lot of photos of someone named Rebekah Grayson came up but there was a vintage, newspaper cut-out of Rebekah Colberg, a rather inspirational athlete from 1932 - 1946. I love collecting articles and pictures - I make my end-of-year books out of them.
2. What is your favorite food?
Oh, I don't know! I would say potatoes. Very versatile and yummy. And then this lovely heart-shaped potato popped up.
3. What high school did you go to?
One in the Oldham region of England - I wonder what comes up :D Joe Donmall! :)
4. What is your favorite color?
Ah, I can't just pick one! I'll pick teal because I can't pick between green and blue. A really nice bubble-art print has popped up!
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
^o^ I feel bad picking between Conor Oberst and Zach Condon at this moment in time. So I typed in both. :D And only photos of Zach appeared!
6. Favorite drink?
I'm suffering Ice Tea addiction.
7. Dream vacation?
I want to stay in Paris. I have already been but I want to go again and visit all the hidden gems. One of the pictures I found was taken from a really unusual angle so I chose that one.
8. Favorite dessert?
Cold apple pie!
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be in a job that's different and quirky and combines media and music. I wonder what that comes up with it... An Architecture In Helsinki single cover art. :D
10. What do you love most in life?
Love...in all its shapes and guises. The picture was of lots of granite pots.
11. One word to describe you.
Shy = Little Miss Shy ^-^
12. Your Flickr name.
I don't have one :( I'll pop in this blog name in then... Oh look, a load of Kings Of Leon albums. :D

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com

Click to see ^^

1 comment:

KatEvans11120 said...

Ooh, sounds fun, I may have to try it.