Thursday, 29 May 2008

I Have A Plan

And so I do.

Objective: To obtain Coldplay tickets.




1. Wake up quite early.
2. Consume caffeine (I don't particularly like coffee but I need to be on the ball)
3. Log on to the Internet.
4. Go to generic ticket site.
5. At the smae time, ring up Priority telephone number (Yeah)
6. Use whichever comes first.
7. Get tickets
8. Do a little dance (Optional)


I am really hoping this "plan" works.

I missed the last tour (I think I was away) and I used to be such a big Coldplay fan, that it must have got embarrassing XD

Anyhoos, I'm excited for the new album. It seems so good - quite "epic".

Downside: WHY ARE THE TICKETS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE??? WHY?



*squee*

1 comment:

KatEvans11120 said...

Yes Bekah, yes it was embaressing.
:P Good luck in the Coldplay Quest!