Wednesday, 14 May 2008

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out.


Morrissey was so right.

I was discussing the purpose of life with Keiran. I'm not sure how that happened. Anyways, I reached the conclusion that I am here to enjoy life; that great, amazing things spring up when you feel like the world is caving in. At those times, you appreciate everything.

I'm not going to get myself down.

I have the PBB by my side. Nothing can go wrong with them there with me.

Actually, I take that back. Many, many things will go wrong with the PBB around :P It's how the PBB works but at least the disasters will be fun!:D


By the way, I made the picture myself for a PostSecret thing but I don't want secrets and I wanted to post it :)

2 comments:

KatEvans11120 said...

That picture is so spectacularly awesome I have had to steal it for my blog! ^-^
We love you too Bekah!!

Anonymous said...

I love you Bekah!!!

From a purely scientific stand point, we're here to reproduce and die. I'm gonna be a uber-nerd and quote The X Files because it, well, rocks.

"Bugs are so honest. Eat, sleep defaecate, procreate. It's all they do. It's all we do, but at least bugs don't convince themselves it's something more than that."

It's a good quote, but I don't agree. We wouldn't have the ability to feel the things we do if they didn't have a purpose. Everything has a purpose. The earth is a sphere so life can exist; plants release oxygen and we release CO2 for a reason. We can feel, we can communicate and we can manipulate for a reason.

So what if we don't know what that reason is.

[/randomnes]