Saturday, 14 June 2008

Oh Dear.

I think I am actually destined for bad luck.

Tomorrow was going to be a good day.

1. My horoscope was perfect
2. I felt optimistic
3. I probably may have done soemthing I would regret but I would have been happy doing it and therefore it doesn't matter.

However,

Nothing ever works out as I plan it to.

*Le sigh*


5 comments:

KatEvans11120 said...

Awwww, poor Bekah.

Be happy!! Like me!

lol

Blue said...

You're not happy!

That's like when Keiran said "I'm always happy". *chortle*

KatEvans11120 said...

When Keiran said "I'm always happy", and the next day we said 'you don't look happy today' and he said "fuck off" lol XD


I was being sarcastic my dear :P

Blue said...

I know, I know.

What ahs the world come to? - I'm commenting on my own posts XD

KatEvans11120 said...

The world is coming to an abismal and quite tedious end.


:D:D:D:D