Tropic Thunder was quite good. I didn't think it was as funny as a whole compared to films like Dodgeball and Zoolander, but it was okay. Strangely, the ten-year old heroin gangleader was so huggable - albeit really scary and evil. There were a bunch of guys at the back of the theatre making growly noises and I thought it was part of the film for ages. *facepalm*
Pineapple Express was so funny. James Franco was really good in it. Methinks he had the best lines. I suppose you'd have to have a bit of knowledge about stoner culture to get a couple of the jokes. Apparantly, it's by the same people behind Superbad but I've never seen that film - I must get round to it. Becky has already advised me not to watch it with the parents. ;D
Also, somebody is being bloody terrible at subtle avoidance. Deary me.
I love Natalie Dee's cartoons/illustrations at the moment. You should have a look:

No comments:
Post a Comment