Thursday, 9 October 2008



Most random quiz ever.

And I bought the two most recent TAI... albums. They're really, really good and I really like William Beckett's lyrics; especially on Santi. Fast Times At Barrington High is great for singing along really loudly too and is a really "fun" album. Also, you should look up TAI TV on Youtube or iTunes - it's very funny. ^-^

The Planets on Saturday - I am looking forward to it but I must find my Halloween bits and bobs first. Here I come, charity shops (and Afflecks). I need a bowler hat, white gloves and a faux fur stole/cap. Any suggestions? I've found the perfect dress though: black and covered in lace. It's beautiful. I don't do it much justice. :( (Oh, I need fangs as well.)

And why can't I find the Desaparecidos album ANYWHERE? Argh.



(Sorry about the quality of the photos but they are screenshots after all ^-^ )

No comments: