It is the game of "Who Am I?"
I was given Ron Weasley, Hitler and Brandy Alexander. Aside from these, I was mostly given genderless, hermaphrodite creatures. What does this say about me?! ¬_¬
Becky was by far the funniest, though.
Example #1 : Becky as Herself
Becky: Am I a man? Everybody else: Erm...
Example #2: Becky as Red Power Ranger
Becky: Do I wear a suit?
Us: Yes
Becky: Is it a red suit?
Us: Yes
...
Becky: Am I a Power Ranger?
Us: Yes. So, which one are you?
Becky: Oh! Am I Blue Power Ranger
Us: *facepalms*
Example #3: Becky as Barack Obama?
Becky: Am I on a reality TV show? Do I dance? Do I have an afro?
*Cue everybody thinking of an afro-sporting, tap-dancing Obama in the Big Brother House.*
Oh, what a spoon you are, McMillan. :)
Our proposed trip to Dusseldorf is also on the way up. Renton and Midwinter are keen. Now, we must get past Mrs Tough. Just think; our German class. Three days in Germany. With no adults.
Yes please. :D
Oh, and finally.
Me: Am I male?
Becky: Yes, erm...well, no, YES.
Me: William Beckett?
We show our love in evil ways.


2 comments:
OUR GAME SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH! :D
Heh, it makes for so many funny moments. Your William Beckett comment will go down in history as the most epically awesome guess EVER.
(It would have been so fantastically brilliant if it had been!)
And a dancing, afro-sporting Barack Obama would make the presidential elections THAT much cooler :p
And as for the Power Ranger... I forgot! The question was a long time ago!
*Hides head in shame*
(And I totally thought I was Barney xD)
Talking of Barney... do you think they have the I Love You song on Limewire?
*Rushes off to look*
Now interpretive dance to that would really be epic :p
That song was amazing! Best part of the show, in my opinion. :)
Post a Comment