I though Fridays were meant to be good. I am increasingly dreading the weekends, mainly due to the fact that I have heaps of work to do and don't even get me started on the loominge exams, which I haven't done anything for because my silly teachers set me too much work :( And I am hideously bored - I haven;t been this word for as long as I can remember. I want to move house. Or go away for a while. Things would be more exciting that way. Or that I lived in Shaw :D
However - I was grossly embarassed today (thank you Becky :P ). Alas, now people think I am weirder than they already thought :D
Yet, I did have a young year 10 sing at me on the bus today, which wsa unusual. He also told me that something like 1/3 of people ate Cheddar cheese last night. Or words to that effect. He cheers me up except when he sprouts out a load of gobbledegook about hard drives and disks and what-have-you and I just give him a blank look. Indeed.
I also got "attacked" by an old man yesterday. My sister and I got on the bus and say down, like you do, when this woman sits opposite us and keeps turning around to stare at my sister, looking like a mixture of fear, frustartion and confusion. Of course, my sister is getting slightly disturbed by this. The woman then leans forward and then obviously talks to this stranger about my sister. For the record, we have never ever seen this woman before. And then we got off and our stop and this old man got off at the same stop. And as I walked, he hit me on the head with his newspaper. The cheek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment