You are Chiriko.

The smart one! Oh, wait, there's more to him than that. He's loyal, cheerful, optimistic, and enthusiastic--which contributes to group dynamics in an indispensible way that nobody seems to notice. And he also has thoughts and feelings that nobody imagines. Because nobody asks.
I think I am loyal an mostly optimistic. And I tend to hide my feelings, like when I quietly seethe or go deathly silent. Or when I feel ignored.
I like this quiz!

2 comments:
Yays! Isn't it just the best quiz ever? XDD
I agree with yours a lot actually, although I originally wouldn't have put you down as Chiriko. Reading the little blurb though, it does fit! ^______^
I like how you and me are still the Suzaku Team of Awesome.
*Hi-fives*
I got:
"You are
Miaka
She's not a gluttonous ditz or a boy-crazy little goose. Optimism isn't the same as stupidity, a caring heart isn't a sign of weakness, and popularity doesn't necessarily stem from selling out. Guess what! She's actually just a really nice person."
Yays for a quiz that actually likes Miaka!
Yay!
*Hi-fives*
We rule!
Post a Comment