| Do you have any pets? | Yes, well shared with my sister. He is a rabbit called Toby Bartholomew |
| What color shirt are you wearing? | A white shirt. |
| Name three things that are physically close to you: | My english coursework (letters of soldier gayness), a mobile phone and a perfume bottle. |
| What is the last book you read? | The Bloody Chamber - Angela Carter. I loved it (although I am not a sadist :P ) And thank you Rose! |
| Are you or were you a good student? | That's subjective. |
| What's your favorite sport? | Rock-climbing (although I need to start doing it again) or running/ cross-country LOL |
| Do you enjoy sleeping late? | Yes - in fact I like to stay awake all night and then nap in the arms of a lover. (In my dreams does this only happen :( ) |
| What's the weather like right now? | My blinds are closed =D Yet I sense it is getting dark. |
| Who tells the best jokes? | Kat is certainly witty whereas everybody else's jokes are full of innuendo. |
| What was the last thing you dreamed about? | Wouldn't you like to know :P In all seriousness, I can't remember but it featured being shot by a machine gun and being swuashed by a bed made of lead. I was being assassinated by middle-aged people and I it took the form of a documentary where Luke was attempting to join a Union of Old People. I'm sane really. |
| Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? | No! Although I will! I can drive go-carts though. And I can park dodgems :D |
| Do you believe in karma? | I'm not sure. But I know Kat's is in teh negative numbers HA |
| Do you believe in luck? | Of course! |
| Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? | Scrambled is the only way to go! |
| Do you collect anything? If so, what? | Not particularly. Well, my music collection is expanding and I have a heap of about 50 music magazines. I don't mean to collect things. |
| Are you proud of yourself? | Es kommt darauf an. |
| Are you reliable? | I suppose so. |
| Have you ever given money to a bum? | Of course. |
| What's your favorite food? | I don't have a favourite food really. It depends on my mood. But jam is always good. All time is jam time. On bread with lots of nutty bits. |
| Have you ever had a secret admirer? | PLEASE IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD - REVEAL YOURSELF *desperation surfaces* |
| Do you like the smell of gasoline? | Oh yes. I like it when we go to petrol stations. And the smell of marker pens. |
| Do like to draw? | Sometimes but they are more doodles. Kat says a psychiatrist ould have a field day. |
| What's your favorite invention? | I don't know. The iPod? Or the papoose. Purely for the birlliance of the word and for practical baby-transportation. |
| Is your room messy? | It's too small! It's organised. |
| What do you like better: oranges or apples? | Apples FTW |
| Do you give in easily? | It depends on what the context is. |
| Are you a good guesser? | Sometimes I can just sense things and I happen to be right. Ohter times, I fail miserably. |
| Can you read other people's expressions? | I suppose. |
| Are you a bully? | No! |
| Do you have a job? | No, although I am looking into doing work experience at the local newspaper place. |
| What time did you wake up this morning? | Twenty past seven methinks. |
| What did you eat for breakfast this morning? | Nothing - I didn't have time! |
| When was the last time you showered? | Today. |
| What do you plan on doing tomorrow? | Going to school and seeing the PBB and daydreaming about things :D |
| What's your favorite day of the week and why? | I get that Friday Feeling. Or a Green Wednesday. |
| Do you have any nicknames? | Bekah, Blue, Bob, Bluebell (which my sister uses to wind me up) |
| Have you ever been scuba diving? | Yes! I have my proper qualification and plan to further my scuba experience. I love it so much :D |
| What's your least favorite color? | It depends. I would say pink but sometimes pink has to be used (minimally of course) |
| Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who? | Yes. Over the past few days. Yes. |
| Would you ever go skydiving? | I have yet to consider. |
| What toothpaste do you use? | Aquafresh |
| Do you enjoy challenges? | Yes! Get that grey matter working! |
| What's the worst injury you have had? | I have never hurt my self that badly *touch wood* But I did badly badly sunburn my back once - it was blistery and plain nasty. The perils of having reddish hair and pale skin. Which is partly why I dislike beach holidays. Give me a city any day. |
| What's the last movie you saw? | Hercules! Who put the Glad in Gladiator? HERCULES! |
| What do you want to know about the future? | Will I live a comfortable good life with a handsome man? |
| What does your last text message say? | Something about Sian's poorly arm :( |
| Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to? | Rose - wondering where she was :( |
| What's your favorite school subject? | I don't know. Of late, I have become disenchanted with all my subjects. English - because I love the subjet itself. German - the teachers are crazy and I love languages. Politics - because I love the people in my class. Biology - because O'Brien is crazy and makes it bearable. |
| What's your least favorite school subject? | Again, they have their bad points yet they have their good points too. |
| Would you rather have money or love? | Love. I am a romantic. |
| What is your dream vacation? | A round-the-world tour - taking in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Moscow, Tokyo, New York and anywhere else. I want to travel more :) |
| What is your favorite animal? | Guinea pigs! |
| Do you miss anyone right now? | Yes, yes I do. |
| What's the last sporting event you watched? | LOL |
| Do you need to do laundry? | Nope. |
| Do you listen to the radio? | Sometimes but it mainy plays rubbish, mediocre music so I prefer the wonders of iTunes :D |
| Where were you when 9/11 happened? | I heard about it in the car coming home from primary school. |
| What do you do when vending machines steal your money? | Hit it and make strange squeaking noises. |
| Have you ever caught a butterfly? | No, I wouldn't want to hurt it. |
| What color are your bed sheets? | Patchwork today! |
| What's your ringtone? | Text - The Magic Position - Patrick Wolf Call - You Only Live Once - The Strokes |
| Who was the last person to make you laugh? | My sister. She's strange. |
| Do you have any obsessions right now? | Not really. |
| Do you like things that glow in the dark? | Sometimes but when I wake up - I see something glowing and think my bedroom is on fire :D |
| What's your favorite fruity scent? | Most of them are quite sickly sweet but peaches are good good. |
| Do you watch cartoons? | Does anime and Disney sometimes count |
| Have you ever sat on a roof? | Yes. A garage/shed roof to be exact. |
| Have you ever been to a different country? | Yes - I have lived in Germany. But I've been to Wales (does that count?), Germany, France, Spain, Holland and Finland and I am going to Greece/Crete this summer. |
| Name three things in the world you dislike: | I can't think of any but I would really arrogant, bossy people. And stickers that have been used and are from fruit. And peopl watching me when I eat :( |
| Name three people in the world you dislike: | No. |
| Has a rumor even been spread about you? | Yes. |
| Do you like sushi? | I have yet to try it but I sense I would like it. |
| Do you believe in magic? | Yes. |
| Do you hold grudges? | Not really, no. I am fairly forgiving. I quietly and dangerously seethe, which isn't great either. |
Thursday, 17 April 2008
A Random Quiz Of Introductoryness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm the 'witty' one. Nice. Well Bekah, you've got a very nice blog. I shall enjoy reading it.
Post a Comment