Monday, 21 April 2008

Nobody Raise Their Voices...

Sorry, if after lunch I became slightly emo. I didn't mean to :( Sorry again.


I think my wholehearted idealistic romanticism has stemmed from reading too many fan-fics? You know, the cute short story series written by Internet-People, where everything goes well. The protagonist start off all mopey/frustrated/angry and then *poof*; the person of their dreams appears and everything is happy again. And it's all romantic, apart from when something bad happens. But, wait! Don't panic (and you never do)for you knwo it shall all work out in the end. And I wish it happened to me.


And then I listen to "Nothing Came Out" and reality comes crashing down around me.


Gah. o_0

So I watch this, and everything feels fine. Mainly because Zach Condon's voice is love itself.



:)

They have a full film of every track on the album being played in various places, like a church, restaurant and an ice-cream van garage. Alas, they aren't taking orders at the moment but I really would love this on DVD :)

4 comments:

KatEvans11120 said...

He's actually pretty good. :)

Blue said...

I know :P

I want to give him a big hug :)

Blue said...

I've just seen the fish right at the end - I was going to buy that fish :D

KatEvans11120 said...

It was a very cool fish.